I am pleased to announce the redesign of my website, johancolon.com. An improved design has been in my bucket list for several months now, but post-graduation life hasn’t proven to be any more lenient on time than my days as a full-time design student!
This year, I want to hit the ground running with my own design and business endeavors. The launch of my new site is just the start of great things to come and a necessary step in the right direction. This new redesign features the following benefits and enhancements:
- A fresher, sleek look inline with my already established branding.
- Fully optimized pages and content for a completely fluid user experience from one device to the next.
- Simplified beautifully. Less walls of text for that breath of fresh air!
- Better accessibility. Even on mobile devices, any page on my site is less than 3 clicks or taps away.
- An improved search functionality lets you find specifically what you’re looking for as soon as you step into the page.
- Better image optimization significantly improves loading time.
- The addition of a contact form to easily contact me directly without having to log-in to your email client.
- A more organized and inclusive portfolio page, featuring my print, digital, motion graphics, and web design work.
Try it out for yourself! Don’t forget to check out my work or contact me if you are in need of design services.